Hari Om! Welcome to another wonderful year of Chinmaya Bala Vihar! Please be sure to read each of the points below carefully.
1. Review your child's class syllabus if you have not already done so: Miami Boca Raton West Palm Beach
2. Steps to register: 1) Complete the form below and click on "Register" to submit. (New Families: Confirm your registration when you receive the email notice from the Mailchimp server. If you do not do this, your form will NOT be forwarded to us by the server.)
2) Submit your cash or check payment at your first class.
CMBV Registration after Nov 15: $14/class + books + binder + bag
Language Class Registration in West Palm Beach: Spoken Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
Check postmarked or submitted before Dec 31: CMBV Students $125/first child and $75/sibling, Non-CMBV Students: $200/first child and $125/sibling
Check postmarked or submitted after Dec 31: $125/student
CMBV Registration is nonrefundable, and includes all CMBV Sunday classes and festival celebrations, and the simultaneously held Vedanta study group for parents. If you are in need of financial assistance or have questions, please contact us.
Amar Chitra Katha Comic Book Club: $10/student/year
Monthly International Spiritual Magazines mailed to you (annual): Balvihar (for kids) $50, Chinmaya Udghosh (for teens and young aduts) $45, Tapovan Prasad (for adults) $50
3. By submitting this form, you agree to the CMBV Parent/Student Responsibilities in their entirety, including the usage of contact information and the waiver of liability. Review this information and the CMBV Calendar of Classes and Events online and in your child's binder.
4. Our communications are via e-mail. Be sure to mark Mailchimp and firstname.lastname@example.org as safe senders in your email account.