Hari Om! Welcome to another wonderful year of Chinmaya Bala Vihar! Please be sure to read each of the points below carefully.
1. Review your child's class syllabus if you have not already done so: Miami Boca Raton West Palm Beach
2. Steps to register: 1) Complete the form below and click on "Register" to submit. (New Families: Confirm your registration when you receive the email notice from the Mailchimp server. If you do not do this, your form will NOT be forwarded to us by the server.)
2) By Sep. 1: Mail your check to Chinmaya Mission, 13561 SW 77 Ct, Miami, FL 33156.
After Sep. 1: Submit your cash or check payment at your first class. (Your registration is not complete until your form and payment have been received by us.)
CMBV Registration includes books per syllabus: $450/student
Language Class Registration:
Language classes begin Oct 1. In Miami and Boca Raton: Spoken Hindi via Zoom Sundays, 6-6:30 p.m. In West Palm Beach: Spoken Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
Check postmarked or submitted before Dec 31:
CMBV Students: $125/first child and $75/sibling
Non-CMBV Students: $200/first child and $125/sibling
Check postmarked or submitted after Dec 31: $125/student
CMBV Registration is nonrefundable, and includes all CMBV Sunday classes and festival celebrations, books per syllabus, and the simultaneously held Vedanta study group for parents. If you are in need of financial assistance or have questions, please contact us.
3. By submitting this form, you agree to the CMBV Parent/Student Responsibilities in their entirety, including the usage of contact information and the waiver of liability. Review this information and the CMBV Calendar of Classes and Events online and in your child's binder.
4. Our communications are via e-mail. Be sure to mark Mailchimp and email@example.com as safe senders in your email account.
5. CMBV Orientation is required for all parents on Sep. 10, the first day of classes for children. The free Chinmaya Study Group for adults resumes 2 weeks thereafter. We welcome the help of all Study Group members on Sep. 17 to expedite all students' registration and book order processes.